- May 17th, 2011 at 11:16 PM #3023Black DynamiteParticipant
How do I disable the twitter link in the bottom of Platform Pro?May 18th, 2011 at 2:28 AM #3080Bryan HadawayKeymaster
Hello, the quick answer is:
The long answer (to learn how to do it in the future):
– Download and start using Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/?from=sfx&uid=266924&t=318
– Get the Firebug add-on for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843/
– Restart Firefox
– You can now dive into your code very easily; viewing your site’s front-end in Firefox find the little bug icon and click on it; the Firebug panel will now open; click the blue arrow in which you can now hover over any item on your page to find more info about the code and even test in real time CSS changes for example
– Unless you intend on always having a webmaster take care of it which it doesn’t look that way as you seem to have taken initiative with your website you should always be learning;
Learn CSS: http://www.w3schools.com/css/
Thanks, BryanMay 18th, 2011 at 2:55 PM #3081Black DynamiteParticipant
That didn’t work.May 18th, 2011 at 3:37 PM #3082Bryan HadawayKeymaster
Perhaps I misunderstood what Twitter feature you’re referring to.
Please provide a link and/or screenshot of what you’re referring to.
In any case you should have no problem figuring it out with the tools/methods I provided if you give it a shot I think you can do it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.